Yields: 24 Servings Difficulty: Easy
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add extracts and cherry juice.
- Add flour, mix until smooth.
- Mix in cherries.
- Chill in the fridge, at least a few hours is ideal.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Form dough balls, about a tbsp each, and place with a little space in between.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- While they are hot, press a Hershey Kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Chill in the fridge or on the countertop. (the Kisses will harden faster in the fridge)
Unwrap the Hershey Kisses ahead of time! Don’t be like me, peeling foil and flinging it about in a panic as the cookies quickly cool – they must be hot when you press in the Kiss!