Yields: 24 Servings Difficulty: Easy
- Whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, and half the white sugar until smooth. Whisk in vanilla and pumpkin.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- Fold in chips.
- Cover and chill in the fridge, about an hour, but can leave for a few days.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Make 1 1/2 tablespoon sized balls of dough and roll in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Drop on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Flatten just a bit.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes – they should look underbaked when removed.
- Cool on tray for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire racks.